New Internationalist is available in two digital formats, from Exact Editions via the “exactly” app and in our in-house edition.
The Exact Editions version has a complete archive of all issues, but the reading experience of our in-house app is more pleasant. Digital subscribers get access to both apps so you can see which your prefer or even have one on your phone and the other on your iPad.
Which app would you like to activate?
Exact Editions and exactly app
- Complete archive of all issues
- Works on iOS or Android (via exact app)
- Works on desktop (via web reader)
- Included in digital subscription
How to activate Exact Editions app
You can activate your access by visiting the Exact Editions activation page.
- You will be asked for your subscription number and to provide an email and password to log in with.
- You can find your subscription number in the My Account part of the site under Subscriptions. It is a number beginning 600, 500 or 400.
- Exact Editions provides an online reader for desktop use
- For mobile and tablet use, download the ‘Exactly’ app for iOS or Android and the email and password you used when you activated your subscription.
How to activate the New Internationalist magazine app
First download the app for your platform:
- For Android devices get New Internationalist Android app from Google Play
- For iOS (iPad and iPhone) download the New Internationalist iOS app from the app store
- For Desktop, visit the sign up page.
Next, activate your access. Log in with these details to create your account:
- Username: your subscription number
- Password: your surname
- Email: your email address